Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Maid to Order...

About 3 weeks ago, I receive a phone call, kinda went like this....

"Hello?"
"Hi, my name is...., and I received your information from someone who highly referred you to us for help with a show that is going to piloted to VH1, we'd love to sit down and talk to you about it.."

I usually think, "yeah, right", but after talking to her and reading her past credentials, I was lead to believe that this might be worth the time, and hopefully the money....

So a few days later, I sat down with them. Dare 2 Be Bare is name of the agency that is putting together this show called "Maid to Order". It's a small reality show hopefully featuring a few celebs and a bunch of very, very nice "Model Maids".

I'll be running camera when we start production but the first order of business was a photoshoot with a few of the participating models. With the assistance of Mr. B. Corin Conley, we were able to pull it off last weekend at Black Pearl Studios. Here are a few samples...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers