Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Penny For Your Thoughts....

Today was fun, not because it was a slow day at work, but for the first time in 3 years, I was able to buy a pair of kicks. If anyone knows me, knows my situation and I honestly can't say I miss spending crazy amounts of money on kicks, but every 3 years or so...lol, I can't resist the opportunity, especially for these...

The Nike Penny Foamposite One, a shoe that has been on my wanted list since 1996. So you know it wasn't going to be too many more times Nike would release these and I not pick up a pair. Thanks to Adrian Walker of mademonarchs.com and the good ole' people down at R.Sole, I was able to accept these shoes as a part of my destiny...LMAO, I know, they're just shoes. Enjoy the pics!!!





2 comments:

  1. These are Hot! A more than deserved award for a man of true talent and skill. Congrats on all your successes and the many more to come!

    ReplyDelete

Followers